spba logo trans


Solo Grading Card


All pipers and drummers must have a current-year solo grading card to be eligible for solo competitions. The grading card is registered with your home association [SPBA] and applies to competitions in other jurisdictions, such as for competitions in Alberta, Manitoba, Montana, and so on.

Download the grading card application, and send in to the SPBA Registrar. If you have a request for upgrading or some other matter, send it along to the Registrar and it will be directed to the Music Board Chair. The mailing address is on the bottom of the form [page 1].


2017 Solo Grading Card Application


Solo Competition - Tune Requirements